BI and Analytics
Our expertise in the Business Intelligence and Visualization practice enables us to tap data from different sources and multiple formats to provide you with actionable insights, right business metrics and visualization for informed decision making. We crunch the data at the backend and present a meaningful information for decision making on the front-end.
Business Intelligence Services
- Assessment & Architectural Design
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Data Migration from Legacy Systems
- Report Migration from Legacy platforms
- OLAP Cubes
- Reports and Dashboards
- Alerts & Notifications
- Metrics and Scorecards
- Mobile BI
- BI Integration with SMAC infrastructure
Data Visualization Services
- Data Discovery
- Visual Querying
- Self-Service BI
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Geospatial Visualization
- What-If Analysis
- Multi-Dimensional Querying
- Big data Visualizations
- Sentiment Analysis
- Predictive Analytics
- BI / Visualization- Microsoft BI, Tableau, Jaspersoft (TIBCO).
- Data Integration- Informatica, Pentaho, Talend, SSIS.
- OLAP/Analytics- DB2 Cube Views, DB2 OLAP Server, SSAS, Crystal Analysis, SAP BO, Essbase.
- Query Tools- Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Flume, Sqoop, R.
- Databases- MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Microsoft SQL Server, HBase, Oracle.
We have handled large data volumes, even in petabytes, for customers in public and government sector , retail, e-commerce, energy, healthcare, life-sciences and construction.